GameIn, Inc. (also known as “the Company”, “we”, “we” or “our”) recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and considers it an important social responsibility. to manage such information appropriately and to fulfill this responsibility, we will comply with the Laws Relating to the Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws and regulations, and strive to protect such information. personal message.
(1) Types of Information We Collect and How We Collect It
(2) What and how we use the information we collect
(3) Sharing the information we collect with third parties
(4) Disclosure, correction and suspension of use of personal information
I. Information we collect and how it is collected
1. In the Policy, “user information” means information relating to the identity of users of the Service, behavioral history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in connection with the Service. to ordering printed materials and the information we collect under the policy.
2. Users under the age of 16 must obtain the consent of their guardians to use the Services in accordance with our procedures (except for those services that are prohibited by the users under the age of 16).
3. We request and collect the following personal information from users of the Service using the following collection methods.
(1) Information you provide to us
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Other information that you fill in the form specified by us
(2) Information we collect when you use the Service
- Device Information
- Information on access logs (including IP addresses)
- Information about cookies
(1) When you visit our websites to use the Service, we may send one or more cookies to your device from our server.
II. How we use the information we collect
User information collected will be sent to our office located in Vietnam. The purposes of using user information are as follows:
a. Enables you to register as a user of the Service, verify your identity, and provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service;
b. Provide instructions and answer questions regarding the Service;
c. Dealing with violations of the terms and conditions relating to the Service and the Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “terms and the like.”);
d. Notice of amendments to the terms and the like in relation to the Service;
e. Prepare statistical data to be processed into a form that is not personally identifiable;
f. Distributing or displaying advertisements by the Company or third parties;
g. Conduct marketing and similar activities;
H. Use for random actions of the above operations.
III. Disclosure of information we collect to third parties
We will not provide your personal information contained in user information to third parties without your prior consent, except in cases where disclosure is authorized under the Personal Information Protection Act. or any other law or regulation, however, this does not apply in the following cases:
a. When we entrust all or part of the processing of user information to another person to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use;
b. When user information is transferred as a result of a business transfer such as a merger or other reasons;
c. When we share user information with a specific person or business, you will be notified in advance or can easily learn about sharing your user information, user information item(s) the users to be shared, the extent to which the person or business shares the user information, the intended use, the name or address (in the case of a corporation, the name of the representative) of the individual or business responsible User information management.
IV. Security control measures
We store user information securely on a server in an environment inaccessible to third parties and take strict security measures to prevent leakage, loss, destruction, forgery or unauthorized access to user information.
V. Access your personal information
1. If you request a copy of your personal information held by us based on the Personal Information Protection Act and any other applicable regulations, after identity verification to verify the request we will provide you with a copy of your personal information (we will notify you if we do not keep any personal information about you). However, this does not apply to situations where we are not obligated to provide such copies under the Personal Information Protection Act or any other applicable regulation. In principle, we will not provide user information that does not correspond to personal information.
2. For a copy of your personal information, we will charge a fee (1 million VND per case).
BECAUSE. Edit personal information and suspend use
1. When we are required to correct or suspend the use of personal information, after verifying your identity to verify your request, we conduct the necessary investigations and based on the results As a result of the investigation, we correct the content of your personal information held by us or suspend its use, etc., and notify you accordingly. However, if we decide not to repair or suspend use, etc. based on good reason, we will notify you accordingly.
2. The above paragraph does not apply where we are not obliged to correct or suspend the use of personal information, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Act or any other applicable regulation.
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1, where it is necessary to pay a substantial cost to correct or suspend the use of personal information, etc., or where it is difficult to do exactly or suspend use etc. for reasons other and may apply alternative measures necessary to protect your rights and interests, we will implement such alternatives in lieu of suspension of use, etc.
We may review our process and handling of user information as appropriate and will strive for continual improvement. We may change the Policy as necessary.
If you have any comments, questions or complaints about our Policy or our information handling practices, you may contact us at:
E-mail: [email protected]