Terms of Service – Game Wiki
1. These Game Wiki Terms of Service (“Terms”) set forth the rights and obligations between GameIn, Inc. (also known as the “Company”, “we,” “we” or “our”) and you in relation to the conditions for the provision of Wiki Game services (“Services”) and your use of the Service. The Terms will apply to all relationships between you and us in connection with the use of the service.
2. The rules regarding use of the Service posted on our service ("Personal Agreement") will also apply to your use of the Service as part of the Terms. In the event of a conflict between the individual Agreements and the Terms, the latter shall prevail.
3. The Company reserves the right to modify the Terms to a reasonable extent without prior notice to the user. If we make changes to the Terms, the revised Terms will become effective after providing notice of the amendments. After the revised Terms take effect, your continued use of the Service will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms.
II. Definition of term
For the purposes of these Terms of Service, the following terms have the meanings set forth below:
(1) “Terms of Service – Wiki Game” means the Terms and Agreement to use the Service entered into between the Company and the user.
(2) “Company” means GameIn, Inc.
(3) “Website” means the “Wiki Game” website.
(4) “Service” means any information provided through the Website.
(5) “Member Services” means the Members-only services within the Service.
(6) “Member Subscriber” means the person who wants Member Services to be provided.
(7) “Member Registration” means that the Registered Member agrees to the Terms and registers for the Member Services in accordance with the Terms and a process set forth by us.
(8) “Member(s)” means those who wish to use the Service, agree to the Terms, have registered as a Member and are approved by us.
(9) “User(s)” means any person using the Services provided by us, including Members.
(10) “Registration Information” means any information provided by a Member to us for Membership Registration and use of the Service.
(11) “Personal Information” means any information that can identify a particular individual, such as an e-mail address, among the registration information.
(12) “Connection Credentials” means the information necessary for us to verify the connection request from the Member including the ID and password in the Registration Information.
(13) “Posted Data” means data such as questions, answers and comments made when a User posts through the Service.
1. The Service is intended to provide opportunities and platforms where you can: exchange information about game strategies through questions and answers between Members; access game data provided on the Website; and collect and view such information between Users.
2. You may use the Service only if you agree that we may add new services to the Service or change its content as necessary.
3. If your country of residence is the EEA (European Economic Area) or the United States, you must be 16 years of age or older to use the Service.
IV. sign up
1. The registrant will agree to all the Terms and will be registered as a Member in accordance with the Terms and through our designated process.
2. If your country of residence is the EEA (European Economic Area) or the United States, you must be 16 years of age or older to apply for the Membership Registration.
3. When we receive your Membership application under Paragraph 1 of this Article, we will decide whether or not to approve your registration after the necessary checks, procedures, etc. set forth by the Company. determined. We may refuse to register without notifying the Subscriber of the membership of the reason for the refusal.
4. When we approve a Membership application from a Member Applicant, you will enter into a Member Service Use Agreement, which is the contract defined by the Terms, between the Member Applicant and the company.
5. After we approve the Member Registration, the Member is deemed to agree that we provide Member Services to the Member.
6. Members may not assign, lend or transfer the right to receive Member Services, or provide the right as collateral and for use by third parties.
7. Member Services includes services that require setting up specific information for individual services. When the Member uses such services, the Member must correctly register the necessary information according to the rules specified by each service in order to use those services. The member is responsible for updating the registered information if there is any change to the registration information.
V. Modify registration information and manage login information
1. The Member is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Connection Login Information at the Member's expense and must not let a third party use or lend, transfer, buy, sell, pledge. or reveal Connection Credentials.
2. Members are responsible for damages caused by information leakage due to improper management of Connection Login Information, misuse, third party use, unauthorized access and other things. similarly, and we shall not be liable for any such damages. In the event that the Company incurs any damages due to the misuse of the Login Credential, the Member must indemnify the Company for the damage.
3. Members must immediately notify us, by a method specified in the Terms or by the Company, when your member information is changed, or if you know or suspect that the information is authentic. Your identity has been compromised or appropriated by a third party. Members should follow our instructions if available in such a case.
4. We will not be liable for your damages such as inability to use the Member Services due to the Member's failure to notify us in accordance with the above paragraph.
5. If a Member fails to notify us in accordance with paragraph 3, we may cancel their membership.
BECAUSE. Registration information and personal information
1. WE WILL NOT LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY USER'S DAMAGE BECAUSE OF ADDITIONS AND MODIFICATIONS OF SERVICE CONTENTS AND USE, STOP OR SERVICE.
2. IN THE CASE OF THE USER HAS A DAMAGE TO A THIRD PARTY BY USING THE SERVICE, THE USER WILL CONFIRM INFORMATION ABOUT OWN COST AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
3. WE WILL NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LEGAL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE ARRIVED IN RELATED TO THE NO LIABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE BY LIMITATION, ERROR AND/OR ANY DISCLOSURE INTO SERVICE.
4. WE WILL NOT BE LEGAL FOR DAMAGE OF COMPUTER, LINE, SOFTWARE AND DAMAGES BY DOWNLOADING FROM THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES INCLUDING COMPANY RELATED AND CONFIRMED WITH COMPUTER VIRUS AND THE SAME.
5. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENTS AND INFORMATION ON THE SITE ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, APPLICATION, BENEFITS, READY, SAFETY, STORAGE OF THE INFORMATION WE PROVIDE, NUMBERS THAT USERS REGISTERED AND TRANSFER (SHOW), OTHER SOFTWARE AND CONTENTS ETC.
6. WE CAN PROVIDE INFORMATION AND CONSULTING AS BROWN TO USERS, BUT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT'S CONSEQUENCES.
7. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR DATA CORRECTION OR THE LIKE IN THE SERVICE BY ANY EXTERNAL FACTORS.
8. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTION RESPONSIBILITY (EXCHANGE OF GAMES AND G MEDALS AND THE LIKE) BETWEEN THIRD PARTYS, INCLUDING THE COMPANY AND RELATED MEMBERS, TRANSACTIONS PERFORMANCE BY THIRD PARTY RESPONSIBILITIES.
9. THE COMPANY IS ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES DIRECTLY CAUSED BY USERS WHEN THE TERMS OR PERSONAL AGREEMENTS OR IMPLIED AGREEMENTS BY TERMS 2, OF JAPANESE CONSUMER CONTRACT CONTRACTS AND INJURY EXCLUDES OUR LEGAL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES FOUNDED IN THE TERMS AND UNDERSTANDED CHARGES, USER'S DAMAGE ARRIVING OUT OF OUR ILLEGAL OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES, PROVIDED THAT THE COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES BY USERS OUT OF MY WORDS.
VIII. Prohibited activities
1. Users will not perform the following acts when using the Service. If a Member engages in any of the following actions, we may take measures such as immediately suspending their use of the Services and deleting information posted by Members including their profile information. surname.
You are prohibited from:
(1) take any action that violates or may violate the intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks, etc. of the Company, other Users or other third parties (hereinafter referred to as “Others”) ").
(2) take any action that infringes or may infringe upon the property, privacy, right to likeness and other rights of others.
(3) provide Personal Information of a particular individual
(4) take any action that discriminates against or slanders Another, or tarnishes the reputation or reputation of another.
(5) take any action that is deemed to direct the User to a particular external website repeatedly or inappropriately.
(6) take any action deemed to have a negative effect on children and young people.
(7) change or delete the content or information of the Accessible Services or the content or information of others.
(8) impersonate us or others (including misleading e-mail headers by spoofing).
(9) send a harmful or similar computer program or place it in a state accessible to Others.
(10) conduct pre-election campaigning, election campaigning (including similar acts) or commit acts in violation of the Election Law by public authorities.
(11) send unsolicited promotional e-mails, public and commercial messages to others (including such risky e-mails), interfere with the receipt of e-mail by another person, requesting a mail-chain transfer, or forwarding a message in response to the request.
(12) take any action that burdens our servers other than normal use of the Service or encourages such actions, other users' use of the Service, and any other interfere with and interfere with the operation and provision of the Services or users of the Services by Others.
(13) distribute information, equipment, software and the like that are used to disable or disable the access control functions of our servers or the like.
(14) copy, modify, republish, modify, alter, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, translate or analyze the functionality provided by the Service.
(15) obtain Other Person's Registration Information without the consent of the Other Person or through fraudulent means (including so-called scams and the like)
(16) use the Service in whole or in part for commercial purposes, regardless of the use (including acts in preparation for such acts)
(17) in cases where procedures are required such as submitting to or obtaining authorization from a regulatory authority by law, using the Service without performing such procedures, and performing any other act violate or may violate the law.
(18) take any action that interferes with the operation of the Service, any action that interferes with the exchange or sharing of information taken by Others, and any action that causes loss to us or Others, such as credit damage or a breach of title.
(19) take any action that interferes with our operations such as making prolonged phone calls, repeatedly making similar requests, forcing us to do anything for which we are not obliged, or there is no good reason to do so.
(20) in addition to each of the items above, take any action that violates the law or the Terms or any act that disrupts public order (including transmitting or displaying information inciting violence and cruelty, recruiting someone for general suicide and the like).
(21) provide a link to data and the like where the action corresponding to any of the above (including where action is taken by Others) is taken for the purpose of promote those actions.
(22) take any other user action that is determined by the Company to be inappropriate.
IX. Rights Reserved
1. All intellectual property rights relating to the Services are retained by the Company and its licensors. Permission to use the Service based on the Terms does not imply licensing of our or licensors' intellectual property rights in connection with the Service.
2. The User represents and warrants to the Company, regarding the posted data, that they have the legal right to post or transmit such data and that the posted data does not infringe the rights of third parties.
3. The User grants the Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, display and enforce User-posted data. The User shall also grant a non-exclusive license to another Registered User to use, copy, distribute, create derivative works, display and execute such data posted or transmitted by the User.
4. The User agrees not to exercise an author's moral rights against the Company and those who inherit or license the rights from us.
X. Discontinuance, Suspension and Termination of Service
1. The Company may suspend the Service in whole or in part for any reason, including:
(1) Due to routine or emergency maintenance and inspection of our computer systems used to provide the Services.
(2) In the event that the Service cannot be operated due to an emergency such as a fire, power failure, natural disaster, etc.
(3) In the event that the operation of the Service becomes impossible due to war, insurrection, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, etc.
(4) In the event that the computer system used to provide the Service fails and the provision of the Service is not possible due to unauthorized access from a third party, infection with a computer virus or other similar.
(5) In the event that the provision of the Service is unable to comply with applicable law or an order or request of a court or law enforcement agency.
(6) When we believe in good faith that such suspension is reasonably necessary.
The Company is not responsible for any damage caused to the Member or to a third party in connection with the suspension.
2. Upon discontinuance of the Services pursuant to the above paragraph, we will notify the Member and third parties in advance by e-mail or similar means. However, in the event of an emergency, we may discontinue the Services without such notice.
3. By prior notice to Members and third parties by e-mail or the like in advance, we may suspend or terminate the Service in whole or in part. We are not responsible for any damage that may be caused by suspension or termination to a Member or a third party.
4. We may change the content or names of the Services without prior notice to Members and third parties by e-mail or similar means. We are not responsible for any damage that may be caused to Members and third parties.
XI. Amendment of terms
1. We reserve the right to amend the Terms at any time.
2. If we make changes to the Terms, we will notify Users as needed by e-mail or website in connection with the Service.
3. Subject to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if you do not cancel your membership within the time period specified by us from the date of notice of the amendment of the Terms (one week from the date of the notice if such specified), your continued membership will constitute acceptance of the revised Terms and the revised Terms in effect between you and us.
4. Members shall not be able to claim to be ignorant of or not to accept the content of the revised Terms after such Terms have entered into force as set forth in the preceding paragraph.